Click for English
"Welcome! You've found Cobyzaby's garden. Look around! Can you see the fairies?"
What language is this?
This page is written in toki pona, a constructed language (conlang) made in 2001 which still thrives today. Wikipedia and TV Tropes have a bit more to say about it, if you're curious.
Sounds cool! How do I learn it?
Great! The official website has a ton of resources for you!
Personally, I learned most of the basics with soweli Tesa's course. I like it for a few reasons:
- it includes each word's sitelen pona symbol in the lesson, which helped me memorize the meanings
- it has practice sentences with hidden answers that you can reveal on the same page
I then highly recommend joining a discord server to practice with others! Servers are listed on the official site.
toki pona la, mi "ilo Kopisepi" anu "ilo akesi". ni tu li pona!
mi kepeken e ni tawa pona sona pi toki pona:
- lipu sona pona pi jan Lentan - mi open kama sona kepeken ni.
- lipu sona pi soweli Tesa - mi awen kama sona kepeken ni. ona li pona mute tawa sona mi.
- o nimi e sina tawa toki pona - mi anu e nimi mi kepeken ni.
- lipu linku - mi kepeken e ni lon tenpo ale!